Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Motown music crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Motown music" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Motown music on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Humourless in expression
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- As one wishes
- Frasier's brother on "Frasier"
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Very common; of little value
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- Latte foam
Crossword clues of the day
- One who might deal with smudges while writing
- Org. with the five most-watched telecasts in the history of U.S. television
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Travelling a route regularly
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Affectation; self-love
- Traditional religion of Japan
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- Boxing contest