Nameless type of paint, the first to mark wood
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Nameless type of paint, the first to mark wood crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Nameless type of paint, the first to mark wood" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Nameless type of paint, the first to mark wood on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Preach new realism about love
- Teach two nurses to take on part of the crossword
- Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first
- Perhaps using skis, with the French slopes around them
- He noticed creeping destruction of cultural identity
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- Be alive in time to be reborn for certain
- Perhaps fire English workers allowed outside
- Rejected wordplay quietly sent back by Paul or edited
- Prime number — up to zero
- Add number, extracting one in sack
- Figure in Plato's "Parmenides"
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Toddler's term for a bump or bruise
- A little out there
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- Spirited lieutenant in voice
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
Crossword clues of the day
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- US state, capital Salem
- Many fast pitches
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Constellation with a "belt"
- Suffered anguish
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]