Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Old salts crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Old salts" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Eugene Sheffer quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Old salts on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Eugene Sheffer on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Source of wool
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Very common; of little value
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Travelling a route regularly
Crossword clues of the day
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Humourless in expression
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Being of assistance to someone