One's captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the One's captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"One's captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue One's captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Flag — Reuters wrong about dates
- Takes an exam to include finished exercises
- Descriptive of K-9's pinch of the ear
- Penny, dead dishy thing
- Doctor finally intervenes in chronic ailment, ending in death
- Passage from never-ending TV soap about bar
- Idle American Liberal supporter needs muzzle!
- Nasty tear on doll (snapped again?)
- Dismal scientist: "Dynamite to incomes!"
- Before extra time starts, Mark gets card
Crossword clues of the day
- She played Andy Taylor's Aunt Bee on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Firecracker's sound
- Office memo abbreviation that means 'Now!'
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- What you'd see at the Tate Modern or the Louvre
- Tended area of grass
- Actress Hatcher who played Rhea on 'Supergirl'