Paper headgear jester wears?
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Paper headgear jester wears? crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Paper headgear jester wears?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Paper headgear jester wears? on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Diverts less than half of hippopotamuses
- Rotten old kipper. Have it for lunch?
- Painter has returned with article of desert origin
- Freedom fighter wounded in Sparta
- French in agreement, making earnest request
- Part of joint actually undamaged
- Bluebeard occasionally has lascivious look
- Italian gent introducing knight to drunken orgies
- Girlie mag out of place on Papa's religious trip
- £1000? That's good money in Soweto
- Affectation; self-love
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Polish dance in triple time
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
- Very common; of little value
- Humourless in expression
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Being of assistance to someone
Crossword clues of the day
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Traditional religion of Japan
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage