Peace group requests soldiers possibly to protect brief retreat in quarrel
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Peace group requests soldiers possibly to protect brief retreat in quarrel crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Peace group requests soldiers possibly to protect brief retreat in quarrel" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Peace group requests soldiers possibly to protect brief retreat in quarrel on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Oppressive old tyrant leading America
- Cold dish using incomplete vessels (below and above water)
- Unaware of past uprising as some of America is, en masse
- Men concerned with later life backing part of Mediterranean diet?
- Crack from unknown imbecile
- Reason males are excluded from rummage around
- I caught summer in Paris on a refresher
- Line that stops tongue moving, twisted in knots?
- Trader's tip diluted small change
- Gentle champion's stopping stock conflicts
Crossword clues of the day
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Leather with a napped surface
- Most hard-wearing
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- What a blind person can do with Braille
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- Comedian Sykes
- Shakespeare's 'Much ___ About Nothing'