Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Betrays no hiding place for anything less than a pound
- Heartless visitor delivers blow
- Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run
- Teach two nurses to take on part of the crossword
- Rejected wordplay quietly sent back by Paul or edited
- Transient prime
- Prime suspect in deal with Government
- Spring and Fall
- Enjoy yourself! I've gone out to get drunk
- Boatman finishes article on primes
- Large lake named for a Native American tribe
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- One takes off clothes, turning brown
- Polish folk dance
- Mounted soldiers
- Family vehicle, usually
- Most hard-wearing
- Actress Hatcher who played Rhea on 'Supergirl'
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- President Lincoln, informally