Person from Jordan or Yemen, typically
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Person from Jordan or Yemen, typically crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Person from Jordan or Yemen, typically" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Person from Jordan or Yemen, typically on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Edges of wheels
- Inventor of the modern sewing machine
- Type of savings plan for retirement: Abbr.
- Inventor of the steel plow
- Use money
- Singer McEntire whose stepson is married to Kelly Clarkson
- 'Everyday ___ Winding Road' (Sheryl Crow hit)
- ___ Tesfaye (real name of singer The Weeknd)
- Cultural pursuits
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Affectation; self-love
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Where to get the latest poop?
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
Crossword clues of the day
- "___ the season ..."
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Polish dance in triple time
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Soap opera that has featured Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, who married in 1996