Piece of legislation — one of the Clintons
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Piece of legislation — one of the Clintons crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Piece of legislation — one of the Clintons" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Piece of legislation — one of the Clintons on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- One of the noble gas elements
- US state, capital Salem
- Suffered anguish
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- Within reason
Crossword clues of the day
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- What may come before K
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- A little out there