Playing record that's short and accessible
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Playing record that's short and accessible crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Playing record that's short and accessible" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Playing record that's short and accessible on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- US city has royal award, I see
- Fire keeping hot in grim lodgings
- Vacuous esoteric theme is out of place
- Intrinsically sweet, ultimately naive victim
- Ale isn't bad for your health!
- Illegally acquire gift, we hear: a thing of little value
- Lots of people in a state, briefly
- Animal keeping balance, otherwise one has to adjust
- Measuring device to suffice in remote travelling
- Office uncovered waste product
- US state, capital Salem
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Spirited lieutenant in voice
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- Add number, extracting one in sack
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- Constellation with a "belt"
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
Crossword clues of the day
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Many fast pitches
- A little out there
- Figure in Plato's "Parmenides"
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- Toddler's term for a bump or bruise
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Suffered anguish