Pledges to serve cereal in hospital? On the contrary!
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Pledges to serve cereal in hospital? On the contrary! crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Pledges to serve cereal in hospital? On the contrary!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Pledges to serve cereal in hospital? On the contrary! on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sleeping on the streets in support of aristocrat
- Cancellation period definite
- Delighted with next July: it's pants without clothes!
- Sally sitting around, motionless
- Spongy clue for boars?
- Finally, Dilys and Victor in a bed, cavorting — perhaps they'll be given a last-minute reprieve
- Nice expensive copy inside — not so expensive
- Grants immunity to plotter, primarily involved in Semtex explosion
- St Stephen's lower, discarded greeting
- Capturing part of the city