Poor people shelter drunken sot
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Poor people shelter drunken sot crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Poor people shelter drunken sot" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Poor people shelter drunken sot on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Called head of electrical chain
- Issue as rich lend corruptly
- Wind instrument used by Javanese
- Reversal of a time zone
- One would certainly devour six-footers!
- Leek and salt making you very thin
- Yankee given beer in college
- Message found in short extract
- Banish from Carnoustie
- Digger beginning to smash crude home
- Suffered anguish
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Within reason
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- A little out there
- One of the noble gas elements
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
Crossword clues of the day
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- What may come before K
- US state, capital Salem
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"