Prime made out to include another
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Prime made out to include another crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Prime made out to include another" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Prime made out to include another on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prime impeachment
- Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run
- Proposal from cockney woman
- Spring and Fall
- Teach two nurses to take on part of the crossword
- Enjoy yourself! I've gone out to get drunk
- Rejected wordplay quietly sent back by Paul or edited
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- So, prime suspect is to swear oath?
- All possible orders of prime numbers
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Within reason
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- US state, capital Salem
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"
- One of the noble gas elements
Crossword clues of the day
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- What may come before K
- Suffered anguish
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- A little out there
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game