Prime suspect in deal with Government
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Prime suspect in deal with Government crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Prime suspect in deal with Government" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Prime suspect in deal with Government on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Proposal from cockney woman
- Heartless visitor delivers blow
- Perhaps using skis, with the French slopes around them
- Wrap leading edge (add less if turbulent)
- Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently
- Prime made out to include another
- All possible orders of prime numbers
- Prime number — up to zero
- Rejected wordplay quietly sent back by Paul or edited
- Number one from one of two
Crossword clues of the day
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Family vehicle, usually
- Shakespeare's 'Much ___ About Nothing'
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Rope used in rescue
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- Comedian Sykes
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- Villain's opposite