Prominent spot in a newscast
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Prominent spot in a newscast crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Prominent spot in a newscast" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Prominent spot in a newscast on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mounted soldiers
- Eg, Sana'a native
- What a blind person can do with Braille
- Shakespeare's 'Much ___ About Nothing'
- Firecracker's sound
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Engage for work
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- Leather with a napped surface
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
Crossword clues of the day
- Rope used in rescue
- Comedian Sykes
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Office memo abbreviation that means 'Now!'
- President Lincoln, informally
- Long seats in a church
- Conquer or master
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- Most hard-wearing