Put old boy on back — it does nothing to cure him
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Put old boy on back — it does nothing to cure him crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Put old boy on back — it does nothing to cure him" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Put old boy on back — it does nothing to cure him on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Said by some to have risen rapidly, but cut
- Stiff sort of card supports equipment
- Chew gum, having drunk tea
- Pasta cooked as appetisers
- Have impossible aims: go after bad weather gives way
- Positive attitude in small company letters
- Succeeded dodging fare-checker? Outcome finally undisclosed
- On vacation, no one may use computers!
- Around the same thing, live and love
- Return homework about the French revolutionary