Put plainly, any number tucking into cake
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Put plainly, any number tucking into cake crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Put plainly, any number tucking into cake" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Put plainly, any number tucking into cake on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Flee or fly in traveller's seat
- Mixture to decant into pan, covering for ravioli
- Power of great city is ebbing
- Horseman and I went off to the north
- Cover put around album not working? It's beyond remedy
- Knackered wife to relax with swimmer's sport
- Swimming, Phelps maintains top speed in hard journey
- Thus drinking in break, one leaves wine cocktail
- Notice incompletely attired earl, one getting a talking-to?
- What mums do at night, bored by routine