Puts into hock
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Puts into hock crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Puts into hock" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Puts into hock on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Genetic material that's the same in identical twins: Abbr.
- Cultural pursuits
- Mexican dish that might be filled with beef or fish
- Singer McEntire whose stepson is married to Kelly Clarkson
- Weighing a lot
- Runs over a bar code reader
- Developer of the moving assembly line
- Type of savings plan for retirement: Abbr.
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Source of wool
- Being of assistance to someone
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
Crossword clues of the day
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Polish dance in triple time