Rapidly cooled, as metal
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Rapidly cooled, as metal crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Rapidly cooled, as metal" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Rapidly cooled, as metal on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Being of assistance to someone
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Travelling a route regularly
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
Crossword clues of the day
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Very common; of little value
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- Affectation; self-love
- Traditional religion of Japan
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur