Retail chain founder
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Retail chain founder crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Retail chain founder" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Retail chain founder on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "___ the season ..."
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Boxing contest
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
Crossword clues of the day
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Source of wool
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Scandinavian capital
- Up to this point
- Being of assistance to someone
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Polish dance in triple time
- Travelling a route regularly
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate