Returned nearly half of fiction in one's genre
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Returned nearly half of fiction in one's genre crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Returned nearly half of fiction in one's genre" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Returned nearly half of fiction in one's genre on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Fool first to help
- Embarrassed, being compared to one easily led?
- Catch girl with Oscar
- Rag Moses transformed into fine material
- Name in India originally for railway stations?
- Employs magic arranging sporting events
- Tart, small, for us
- Outcast Felix eventually shows up
- Most senior of the French embraced by English lieutenant
- Asp, foals, bees involved in these old animal tales
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Disney's '___ & Stitch'
- Long seats in a church
- Fairly large
- Field rodents
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
Crossword clues of the day
- What a blind person can do with Braille
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- Of great height
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- What you'd see at the Tate Modern or the Louvre
- Office memo abbreviation that means 'Now!'
- Most hard-wearing
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled