Rub against. 2s imperative of verb from which 'attrition' is derived
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Rub against. 2s imperative of verb from which 'attrition' is derived crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Rub against. 2s imperative of verb from which 'attrition' is derived" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Rub against. 2s imperative of verb from which 'attrition' is derived on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- These ladies have been put ashore (ppp, expono)
- Numbness, sluggishness; ____ gravis occupat artus (Met. 1.548)
- Mensis qui Iulius nominatus est in honorem Caesaris
- They stand
- Quot montes vel colles erant in situ Urbis Romae?
- Fever; dimidium primum forsitan secundus mensis
- He bursts forth; on the attack (Aeneid 10.379) ____ in hostes
- Sub? Ob? Mixed prepositions for the oxen
- 'This book belongs to....' : ex ____
- I have played