Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Salty expanse crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Salty expanse" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Salty expanse on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
Crossword clues of the day
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Polish dance in triple time
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Source of wool