Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Sandpaper type crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Sandpaper type" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Eugene Sheffer quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Sandpaper type on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Eugene Sheffer on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Polish dance in triple time
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Up to this point
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
Crossword clues of the day
- Scandinavian capital
- Source of wool
- Boxing contest
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Being of assistance to someone
- "___ the season ..."
- Travelling a route regularly
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage