Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prime made out to include another
- Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently
- All possible orders of prime numbers
- Betrays no hiding place for anything less than a pound
- Teach two nurses to take on part of the crossword
- He noticed creeping destruction of cultural identity
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first
- So, prime suspect is to swear oath?
- Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat