Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- So, prime suspect is to swear oath?
- Prime number — up to zero
- Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first
- Prime and irrational number? Large primes can't be this
- Limited by metal casing in computers etc
- Zero is new factor for all primes
- Rejected wordplay quietly sent back by Paul or edited
- Trump’s usual response to criticism, Donald’s leadership heading off trouble twice as stock index falls one point
- All possible orders of prime numbers
Crossword clues of the day
- One takes off clothes, turning brown
- Family vehicle, usually
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Engage for work
- Shakespeare's 'Much ___ About Nothing'
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
- Office memo abbreviation that means 'Now!'
- Villain's opposite
- What a blind person can do with Braille