Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Scholarly story about the heartless scoundrel
- Firm is old-fashioned, keeping order mostly
- Baddie's heading off to create this?
- Alcoholic drink not quite right for child
- Manager occupying temporary accommodation, desperate man stuck inside
- Property - idiots may keep theirs, at first
- Meeting with a suggestion as to how police might trap criminal?
- Dodgy behaviour with greeting - there may be something fishy here
- According to radio, precipitation is expected
- Ruler who lost his head leading fashionable people a dance?