Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Sea god, fat, yellow and soft, surfacing on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Still cold when wearing heavy material
- Like bird of old on fruit tree
- Amount of herring from end of harbour tinned
- Meeting with a suggestion as to how police might trap criminal?
- Property - idiots may keep theirs, at first
- Bowler maybe who gets opener dismissed
- Music concert group of countries set up
- Controversial European means to be heard by audience
- Firm is old-fashioned, keeping order mostly
- Alcoholic drink not quite right for child