Secure plum in cases
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Secure plum in cases crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Secure plum in cases" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Secure plum in cases on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Passage from never-ending TV soap about bar
- Takes back gun
- Before extra time starts, Mark gets card
- Trip when dancing on cruise, having snatched a kiss
- Flag — Reuters wrong about dates
- One's captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column
- Press piece's a bit of a plant?
- Doctor eating every last bit, given a recipe for duck
- Idle American Liberal supporter needs muzzle!
- Stop runaway boar colliding with number of spectators
Crossword clues of the day
- Shakespeare's 'Much ___ About Nothing'
- Firecracker's sound
- Fairly large
- Villain's opposite
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Eg, Sana'a native
- She played Andy Taylor's Aunt Bee on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- One takes off clothes, turning brown
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled