Send, as to another doctor
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Send, as to another doctor crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Send, as to another doctor" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Send, as to another doctor on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Singer McEntire whose stepson is married to Kelly Clarkson
- Is in a movie or play
- State Farm ___ (home to the Atlanta Hawks)
- Actress Longoria who has a fashion line called #SETLIFE
- Father, to a toddler
- Inventor of the modern sewing machine
- Upping the ___ (raising the stakes)
- ___ Maria (Christian prayer)
- Mexican dish that might be filled with beef or fish
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Polish dance in triple time
Crossword clues of the day
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Affectation; self-love
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Baseball scorekeeper