Send me to South Australia for the table-top
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Send me to South Australia for the table-top crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Send me to South Australia for the table-top" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Send me to South Australia for the table-top on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It will show clearly that little Vincent has gone East
- That old war-horse uses a credit card!
- It's too vinegary and has a sheeplike content
- One of two born during last winter
- Our little Leonard's on camera!
- Unwilling to join that nice Sid Lind?
- Sid's in the East organizing the teams
- Banishment from jet travel?
- One in six seem to be sheeplike
- Decides jointly that Reg is to go to sea