Single-named Celtic singer
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Single-named Celtic singer crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Single-named Celtic singer" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Single-named Celtic singer on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What hit men do
- Most excellent, to Austin Powers
- Unexcited interjection popularized by 'The Simpsons'
- Science-oriented school in Cambridge: Abbr.
- Wild ox of Asia
- 'He needs to be taken down a ___!'
- ___ out (get, but just barely)
- 2018 AP Coach of the Year who shares his name with the singer of 'I Left My Heart in San Francisco'
- Words spoken at the altar
- '___ but not least ...'
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Twins Phil and Steve who won gold and silver in Sarajevo
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
Crossword clues of the day
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Travelling a route regularly
- Where to get the latest poop?
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Being of assistance to someone
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically