Small person failed MOT — having to seek a lift
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Small person failed MOT — having to seek a lift crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Small person failed MOT — having to seek a lift" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Small person failed MOT — having to seek a lift on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Takes an exam to include finished exercises
- Before extra time starts, Mark gets card
- Nasty tear on doll (snapped again?)
- Doctor eating every last bit, given a recipe for duck
- Press piece's a bit of a plant?
- Implicit quality of public units
- Tootsie's pay
- Takes back gun
- Secure plum in cases
- Stop runaway boar colliding with number of spectators
Crossword clues of the day
- Gloria Estefan's country of birth
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Of great height
- Gain through work
- What a blind person can do with Braille
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- Villain's opposite
- Leather with a napped surface
- Office memo abbreviation that means 'Now!'