Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Sneaky sort crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Sneaky sort" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Eugene Sheffer quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Sneaky sort on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Eugene Sheffer on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Travelling a route regularly
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- What Huck Finn called a ''stretcher''
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Scandinavian capital
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- N American beaver-like aquatic rodent with dark glossy fur
Crossword clues of the day
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Book on the Celebrate the Century stamp sheet with FDR
- Frasier's brother on "Frasier"
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- "___ the season ..."
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- One who might deal with smudges while writing
- Org. with the five most-watched telecasts in the history of U.S. television
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially