So, prime suspect is to swear oath?
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the So, prime suspect is to swear oath? crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"So, prime suspect is to swear oath?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue So, prime suspect is to swear oath? on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Number one from one of two
- Prime every other T-shirt, even
- Perhaps using skis, with the French slopes around them
- Trump’s usual response to criticism, Donald’s leadership heading off trouble twice as stock index falls one point
- Prime number — up to zero
- Preach new realism about love
- Enjoy yourself! I've gone out to get drunk
- Rejected wordplay quietly sent back by Paul or edited
- Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first
- Be alive in time to be reborn for certain
Crossword clues of the day
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- She played Andy Taylor's Aunt Bee on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Conquer or master
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- What you'd see at the Tate Modern or the Louvre
- Mounted soldiers