Some abstaining, others in bar
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Some abstaining, others in bar crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Some abstaining, others in bar" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Some abstaining, others in bar on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gent's clothing down, on the game
- Swimming, Phelps maintains top speed in hard journey
- Things one has to discuss by phone
- Main inhabitant has work after a month
- Knackered wife to relax with swimmer's sport
- What mums do at night, bored by routine
- Charged after having departed Roman site
- Hold reason for beheading number of revolutionaries
- Retrograde and the like in religious book group
- Horseman and I went off to the north