Spilt cod onto shirt? This may straighten things out
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Spilt cod onto shirt? This may straighten things out crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Spilt cod onto shirt? This may straighten things out" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Spilt cod onto shirt? This may straighten things out on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Serious being in play by Wilde
- Tough English soldiers deserted first and were killed
- Muddled socialist leader removed from seat
- Titan carries books on island, a legendary one
- Finding record's finished? Then ask why
- As cryptic as solutions?
- Project vehicle in Star Trek
- House deposit
- Love 20% off … oooo!
- Italian town? I'm lost with tense worker and aide