Standard sailor suit has one
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Standard sailor suit has one crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Standard sailor suit has one" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Standard sailor suit has one on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Utter scoundrels in the ascendant, second-raters excepted
- Last couple of people supporting expensive addition to church?
- Current strength for each time period, starting with a month
- Refuse burden
- Can't stay alive without oxygen, whatever the damage
- Joe Bloggs's name very peculiar
- Bemoan king imprisoned by soldier and never discovered?
- Youngster looking flushed mounted steps
- Stomach-related wind illusory, so they say
- Insect ingested by supremely reckless antelope
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Within reason
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"
- Suffered anguish
Crossword clues of the day
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Can alternative response be ostensibly triggered, all beginning to poke insect?
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- US state, capital Salem
- A little out there
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- One of the noble gas elements
- What may come before K
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can