Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Stately dance crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Stately dance" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Stately dance on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Comedian Sykes
- Engage for work
- Firecracker's sound
- Mounted soldiers
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Leather with a napped surface
- What a blind person can do with Braille
- Rope used in rescue
Crossword clues of the day
- Office memo abbreviation that means 'Now!'
- President Lincoln, informally
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- Shakespeare's 'Much ___ About Nothing'
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Long seats in a church
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Conquer or master
- Most hard-wearing