Stiff cap worn by Roman Catholic clergy
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Stiff cap worn by Roman Catholic clergy crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Stiff cap worn by Roman Catholic clergy" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Stiff cap worn by Roman Catholic clergy on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Largest living bird
- Line of fibres twisted to form a thread
- Plant producing sweetcorn
- Egg-shaped wind instrument with finger holes
- Division of an academic year
- Rectangular array of mathematical data set out in rows and columns
- Noisy confusion of voices
- Baron Hardup's servant in Cinderella