Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Sustained applause crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Sustained applause" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Sustained applause on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Humourless in expression
- Sweet Sixteen party honoree
- Being of assistance to someone
- "___ the season ..."
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
Crossword clues of the day
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Affectation; self-love
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Orchestral suite by Aaron Copland (1944)
- Polish dance in triple time
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun