Takes back gun
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Takes back gun crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Takes back gun" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Takes back gun on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Period furniture schedule
- Press piece's a bit of a plant?
- Passage from never-ending TV soap about bar
- Implicit quality of public units
- Flag — Reuters wrong about dates
- European flower market's ultimate sugar confection? No resistance!
- Small person failed MOT — having to seek a lift
- Nasty tear on doll (snapped again?)
- Townswoman on the outskirts of Los Angeles making records
- Tootsie's pay
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Polish folk dance
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Comedian Sykes
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Fairly large
- He played Andy Taylor's son Opie on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
Crossword clues of the day
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Exploding cigar no good for one's health?
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
- Rope used in rescue
- Scrap handout, grumble misguided
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- Attacker of Xmas revelry deficiency - there's never whiskey
- Perfect serve from Rafael Nadal
- Tended area of grass
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled