Tart, small, for us
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Tart, small, for us crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Tart, small, for us" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Tart, small, for us on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Poem's written about racecourse
- Band of elite British soldiers descending on hotel
- Declared Authorised Version was inaccurate
- Some forgot totally German's name?
- Returned nearly half of fiction in one's genre
- Light itch lasting twenty-four hours
- Employs magic arranging sporting events
- Catch girl with Oscar
- I re-select cop for training for shadowy force
- Beaten again, or directed down a different path
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- US state, capital Salem
- Constellation with a "belt"
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- "Code Black" figures, for short
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- First person to broadcast radio waves
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- Many fast pitches