'The Jewel of the __'; Michael Douglas movie
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the 'The Jewel of the __'; Michael Douglas movie crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"'The Jewel of the __'; Michael Douglas movie" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue 'The Jewel of the __'; Michael Douglas movie on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Extra amounts paid for using an ATM
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Affectation; self-love
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Surreptitiously take money from the bank in Monopoly, for example
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
Crossword clues of the day
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Lara Croft portrayer (2001)
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Baseball scorekeeper
- Where to get the latest poop?
- City of New York state; bison, colloquially
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
- Polish dance in triple time
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Democrat who introduced the King legislation in the House