The curtain rising over a lull in hostilities
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the The curtain rising over a lull in hostilities crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"The curtain rising over a lull in hostilities" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue The curtain rising over a lull in hostilities on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Call that's mostly fraudulent
- Bather unexpectedly catching cold is a sign of cancer
- Polar feature (and creature) in present incumbent
- Finally, Dilys and Victor in a bed, cavorting — perhaps they'll be given a last-minute reprieve
- Worm's bit of good luck
- Premium oil mixed in this?
- In dunce's cap, a delinquent frolic
- Spongy clue for boars?
- Sleeping on the streets in support of aristocrat
- Sally sitting around, motionless