Thing engineered to hold sort of joint
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Thing engineered to hold sort of joint crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Thing engineered to hold sort of joint" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Thing engineered to hold sort of joint on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Negative about time of day
- Small matter involving national industry leaders
- In favour of politician having time for cause
- Post Office buries clues
- Joined forces with strangely adorable clot
- Dreamer I trade with first
- Tolerate rotten deadlock
- Popular feature of church deacon originally encouraged
- Sat following drink and considered
- Former journalists oddly disown word or phrase