Top lady abandoning dog in German city
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Top lady abandoning dog in German city crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Top lady abandoning dog in German city" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Top lady abandoning dog in German city on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Norse explorer doing nothing, funny fellow
- Probe filthy place occupied by tenant?
- On returning, a husband, say, is caught entertaining woman
- Acting, but troubled inside and lacking confidence
- What it may be for a hungry bird?
- Advice from Clarke-supporting Remainers? Listen!
- Lorna's piece of information to make a personal contribution
- Pretty environment for a namby-pamby set of paintings, maybe in four sections
- Foremost of pupils in an exam must be this?
- Place of darkness? You wait ages ____ turns up!
- Flat steel tool with a cutting edge
- She played Andy Taylor's Aunt Bee on 'The Andy Griffith Show'
- Comedian Sykes
- Hairy and desperate chap rogues manhandled
- Actress Hatcher who played Rhea on 'Supergirl'
- Actress Jessica of 'Good Luck Chuck'
- Disney's '___ & Stitch'
- One takes off clothes, turning brown
- Berry in many smoothie bowls
Crossword clues of the day
- Large lake named for a Native American tribe
- 'Lovely' meter maid, in a Beatles song
- Mounted soldiers
- Eg, Sana'a native
- Oxygen is absorbed by three hundred current bacteria
- Goddess on film cried sadly, desiring lost youth
- Long seats in a church
- Gain through work
- Leather with a napped surface
- Of great height