Touched middle of disc in overturned writing table
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Touched middle of disc in overturned writing table crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Touched middle of disc in overturned writing table" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Touched middle of disc in overturned writing table on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Choice of the Spanish in part
- Entertained by commercial featuring Clio, perhaps
- Negative about time of day
- Deliver detective inspector's commendation
- Post Office buries clues
- Suspicions of Heather being covered in tattoos
- Dish with notches on angle
- Tolerate rotten deadlock
- Lives comfortably in outskirts of Dungeness
- Thing engineered to hold sort of joint