Trip when dancing on cruise, having snatched a kiss
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Trip when dancing on cruise, having snatched a kiss crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Trip when dancing on cruise, having snatched a kiss" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Trip when dancing on cruise, having snatched a kiss on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Stop runaway boar colliding with number of spectators
- Flag — Reuters wrong about dates
- Bar after C sharp
- European flower market's ultimate sugar confection? No resistance!
- Townswoman on the outskirts of Los Angeles making records
- Descriptive of K-9's pinch of the ear
- Before extra time starts, Mark gets card
- Takes an exam to include finished exercises
- Tootsie's pay
- Small person failed MOT — having to seek a lift
- A little out there
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- Constellation with a "belt"
- Animal student meets Buddhist monk
- One of the noble gas elements
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- Bone up about love before posh party in private quarters
- Sand trap
- What may come before K
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")