Type of fruit cake
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Type of fruit cake crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Type of fruit cake" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Type of fruit cake on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Title film character with the catchphrase "Very nice!"
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Issa who wrote "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Republican who introduced the King legislation in the Senate
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Group whose music is the basis of the 'Mamma Mia!' movies
- Very common; of little value
- Source of wool
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
Crossword clues of the day
- Polish dance in triple time
- Indication that batter needs more stirring
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Affectation; self-love
- Small appliances used to put creases in dress pants
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
- Walk uncertainly like the very young
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Song where a soprano might hit a high C