Utter scoundrels in the ascendant, second-raters excepted
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Utter scoundrels in the ascendant, second-raters excepted crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Utter scoundrels in the ascendant, second-raters excepted" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Utter scoundrels in the ascendant, second-raters excepted on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Last couple of people supporting expensive addition to church?
- Insect ingested by supremely reckless antelope
- Bemoan king imprisoned by soldier and never discovered?
- Strange case of eccentric Scot due to inherit
- Orator's backing cardinal
- Standard sailor suit has one
- Withdrawal of record possible? No way
- 20, smarter one's skedaddled
- Delight in French refrain
- Maidens during church trip putting on airs
- Singer of the 1994 #1 hit "Stay"
- Frequent sitcom billing
- A little out there
- Spirited lieutenant in voice
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- What may come before K
- Old Asian capital
- Suffered anguish
- Toddler's term for a bump or bruise
- Many fast pitches
Crossword clues of the day
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- US state, capital Salem
- One of the noble gas elements
- Within reason
- Binges on Sporcle quizzes, say, with "out"
- US tax agency: Abbr.
- Fall into ruin
- Indicator of probability searched for, initially lost
- Transport on the Allegheny