Vegetable: wrap up portion
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Vegetable: wrap up portion crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Vegetable: wrap up portion" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Vegetable: wrap up portion on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Line that stops tongue moving, twisted in knots?
- Crop top with short dart in front
- Reason males are excluded from rummage around
- Principal substituting old boy for a family man
- Cold dish using incomplete vessels (below and above water)
- Theatrical set, scary in play
- Marshal calm when changing side repeatedly
- Watched and heard the writer with no hair
- Trader's tip diluted small change
- Crack from unknown imbecile
- Old Asian capital
- Nickname of the subzero 1967 N.F.L. Championship Game
- Many fast pitches
- It takes a crowd outside to cause trouble
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Figure in Plato's "Parmenides"
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
- Time-killing office game involving a trash can
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- A little out there
Crossword clues of the day
- Fall into ruin
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- First person to broadcast radio waves
- Toddler's term for a bump or bruise
- Add number, extracting one in sack
- Food fish related to the cod
- Sand trap
- Flat-topped pieces of furniture (which can be turned?)
- Poison ___ (rash-inducing plant)
- Website with the slogan "Understand the news"